It seems that there are always some people who prefer novelty. They have obvious style and unique personality. Maybe this is their label of post-90s and post-90s. With the continuous upgrading of consumers, in fact, it is not difficult to see that there are many novel ceramic tile styles in the building materials industry, such as some hot ceramic tiles, negative ion ceramic tiles, super wear-resistant ceramic tiles, acid resistant ceramic tiles and so on. Different functional ceramic tiles are presented in our eyes. So, what I want to share with you today is how to paste acid resistant ceramic tiles Get up and find out.
1、What is acid resistant ceramic tile
The main component of acid resistant ceramic tile is silica, which forms a lot of polyaluminal andalusite under high temperature roasting, which is a kind of material with high acid resistance. Because of its compact structure and low water absorption, the acid resistant brick can also resist any concentration of alkaline medium at room temperature, but it can't resist high temperature molten alkali. The acid resistant brick contains more than 70% silica and is sintered. So often use furan resin mortar, epoxy resin mortar, water glass mortar products to stick acid resistant tiles.
2、Characteristics of acid resistant ceramic tile
1. Low water absorption
Acid resistant ceramic tile is made of quartz, clay and other materials. Like ordinary ceramic tile, it has low adsorption capacity for water, so it can be used as waterproof material and has good protection for the ground or wall. And when we choose ceramic tile, in addition to appearance, its waterproof effect is also one of the reasons why we choose it. Especially in places where there is often water, we will basically use ceramic tiles.
2. High strength and wear resistance
The strength of acid resistant ceramic tile is higher than that of ordinary ceramic tile. It can bear more than 100MPa, so there is no problem for people to stand on it. High strength can ensure that acid resistant ceramic tile will not be easily damaged by strong impact, thus affecting our use. In addition, the high wear resistance of acid resistant ceramic tile can ensure that it is still intact in use. It won't change because of constant friction.
3. Acid and alkali resistance
Why do acid resistant ceramic tiles have strong acid resistance? That's because there is silica in acid resistant ceramic tiles. We all know that silica has acid resistance, and the acid resistance of multi aluminum pillar red stone formed after high temperature firing is higher. Because the water absorption of acid resistant ceramic tile is relatively low, it is not easy to be penetrated by solution, so it has certain alkali resistance, and can not be corroded by many kinds of alkaline substances at room temperature.
3、 How to stick acid resistant ceramic tile
1. Before paving, the acid resistant brick should be soaked in water and then dried to achieve the effect of dry outside and wet inside, and no trace on the surface;
2. Before sticking acid resistant bricks, cross lines should be drawn in the horizontal and vertical directions. When sticking acid resistant bricks, horizontal and vertical connection should be ensured, and wrong joints should not be allowed;
3. Attention should be paid to whether acid resistant bricks need to be tiled or laid in a unified direction. The cutting of floor tiles must be accurate, and the handover of door pocket, cabinet bottom edge, etc;
4. When the floor tiles are laid, they should be cleaned as they are laid and kept clean at any time. (clean with cotton yarn or sawdust), and clean the cement mortar in the brick joint;
5. When paving the floor tiles, it is not allowed to step on them artificially. After paving, the joints should be cleaned within 24 hours and maintained.