Because the post-90s and post-90s have gradually become the majority of modern consumers, they will not adhere to the same rules and regulations as the traditional older generation when it comes to home decoration. They're not the same, though. The majority of their ideas are diametrically opposed to those of the previous generation. Perhaps breaking the Convention will have unintended consequences. Take, for example, tile decoration; traditional tiles may not catch their attention, but this type of straight edge wood grain tile may become their favorite.
1 What is the definition of straight edge wood grain tile?
Straight edge wood grain tile is a type of ceramic tile with a narrow size, four polished sides, and a natural texture effect similar to that of wood. At the same time, straight edge wood grain tile falls into the glazed antique tile category. Straight edge wood grain tile, on the other hand, has made more new breakthroughs as the modern ceramic industry continues to update and progress, whether in terms of product texture effect or glaze texture. Straight edge wood grain tile products are more unique because of their rich product forms. From the inside to the outside, the products display their various characteristics and styles.
2Can you describe the straight edge wood grain tile manufacturing process?
1. In terms of production and manufacture, the straight edge wood grain tile is comparable to the standard square glazed tile. The process of blank forming and deep processing are both straightforward.
2. In fact, there are two types of straight edge wood grain tile molding: one is to shape the slender size directly during the blank forming stage, and the other is to shape the slender straight edge wood grain tile after deep processing and the introduction of large size products.
3What are some of the most common straight edge wood grain tile specifications?
The main specifications circulating in the ceramic industry market at the moment are 200 * 900cm and 200 * 1200cm. There are also sizes such as 150 * 600cm, 150 * 800cm, 150 * 900cm, and 200 * 1000cm available.
4What are the advantages of wood grain tile with a straight edge?
1. The straight edge wood grain tile's surface texture is based on the texture of precious wood. It is possible to say that the product revives the use of precious wood throughout the house, making the space paving straight edge wood grain tile more atmospheric;
2. Slender size, more sense of beauty; long strip size in space application is more vivid and changeable, and can add a three-dimensional sense to the space;
3. Because the product is entirely made of porcelain and glaze, and the tile's water absorption rate is extremely low, it is very easy to maintain and does not pollute;
4. Because most straight edge wood grain tile products have a matte surface, they have excellent anti-skid properties, making them an excellent choice for home decoration.
5. Because the product's main chemical composition is silicate inorganic non-metallic oxide, it is essentially non-combustible an